Seven months of renovation were required to transform this 20,000-square-meter building located on Rue Geneviève-Aubé between the towns of Châteaufort and Magny-les-Hameaux into headquarters that properly reflects Safran’s position as a leader in the aeronautics industry.
1500 employees were brought together on this site dedicated to research and technology that is open to universities, public institutions, industry partners and innovative start-ups. For example, a joint venture by PSA, Valeo, MINES ParisTech and Safran should soon result in the opening of a vehicle robotics laboratory. MINES ParisTech is also expected to open two research centers on-site.
Patriarche ( Architect, Design office, All trades)